New Delhi, India. 10 major news
1- Asaduddin Owaisi’s security was increased, and Z category security was obtained following the attack.
The central government decided on Friday to provide ‘Z’ category security cover to prominent Muslim leader and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi via Central Reserve Police Force commandos (CRPF). According to official sources, CRPF commandos will be stationed in Owaisi’s vicinity 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The decision to provide the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief with ‘Z’ category security comes a day after his car was allegedly fired upon in Hapur.
2. CM Channi’s Nephew Arrested: As part of the ED’s large operation in Punjab, CM Channi’s nephew was arrested following a raid.
Punjab The Enforcement Directorate has arrested Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi’s nephew, Bhupendra Singh. The ED had summoned Bhupendra Singh to its Jalandhar office for questioning. The unusual aspect is that the Central Investigation Agency recently raided the home of CM Channi’s nephew. During this time, Bhupendra Singh and his associates were apprehended with a large amount of valuables and cash.
3. Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi, an ISIS commander, blew himself up in a US operation, which Biden witnessed live. Following the death of former ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi, also known as Abdullah Karadash or Haji Abdullah, took over as leader of the organisation. In 2019, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi detonated himself during a similar US military raid near the city of Barisha.
4. Uttarakhand Election 2022: The election season is wreaking havoc on Uttarakhand’s weather! PM Modi’s virtual rally has been cancelled.
Due to inclement weather in Uttarakhand, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s (PM Narendra Modi) first virtual rally has been cancelled. This information was provided by the Bharatiya Janata Party on Thursday. The unique aspect is that this would have been PM Modi’s first campaign programme in Uttarakhand following the announcement of the election programme by the Election Commission of India. The hill state’s 70-seat legislature will go to the polls on February 14. At the same time, on March 10, the votes will be counted.
5. In response to the ‘hijab-controversy,’ Hindu boys in Karnataka were forced to wear saffron shawls to school!
The Karnataka district of Udupi (Karnataka) is currently the centre of controversy. Six Muslim schoolgirls have been protesting here for the past one and a half months. They want to be allowed to wear a hijab with their school uniform. The Karnataka High Court has also heard the case. At the same time, there are reports that some Hindu boys have been forced to enter the school wearing saffron shawls in the same district’s Bandur town.
6. Corona cases are highest in these eight Indian states, with relief in UP and Delhi.
For the last few weeks, the country has seen a steady decrease in corona cases. Despite the fact that the number of deaths is increasing. Despite a decrease in Kovid-19 cases, the situation remains dire in many states. There are eight states in the country with more than 50,000 active cases. At the same time, there are 12 states where there are still 10,000 to 50,000 active corona cases. At the same time, there are 16 states with fewer than 10,000 active cases.
7. CM Yogi said: The Congress ‘played’ with the SP in the Uttar Pradesh elections, but the people understood everything – Yogi
During the exclusive interview, Yogi Adityanath discussed the internal nexus of the Congress and the Samajwadi Party, as well as issues such as 80 vs. 20, Hindu-Muslim. Yogi stated unequivocally, “Congress is recognised by the people of UP.” There was a link between Congress and SP in 2019 as well, and it is still there this time. They are all out to defeat the BJP by fixing matches.
8. Christopher Wood, a major stock market expert, stated that the stock market will not be able to reach the 1 lakh mark until the end of the year.
According to Christopher Wood, global equity strategist at Jefferies, the Indian stock market is on track to surpass the 100,000 mark. He wrote in his weekly note ‘Greed & Fear’ that he believes 15 percent EPS growth is possible and that his assessment is based on a five-year outlook. According to Wood, the Indian market is unconcerned about inflation. The Indian stock market is under threat from the United States’ February policy and rising oil prices.
9. IND vs WI: The Indian team participated in a practise session prior to the ODI against the West Indies, and Rohit-Virat also made an appearance.
On Friday, the Indian team completed its first extensive practise session in Ahmedabad ahead of the three-match One-Day International series against the West Indies. The team organised a light session on Thursday, with the players accompanied by the trainers. Except for Shikhar Dhawan, Rituraj Gaikwad, and Shreyas Iyer, all of the players and support staff were present in the practise session on Friday after the COVID-19 test came back negative.